Thursday, August 5, 2010

Call Back Within A Week Of Abnormal Mammogram

Surprise failed ...

Here wanted to "pryamnemogu! curd pudding with blueberries. Now just the season goes, it is sold in all stores, in the fruit and vegetable stalls of his blue painted. I can not go past, keep buying, because I did just as seeds "hrumkat" love.
Besides my husband I have a couple of days out of town was here to his arrival and far-fetched that some domshne-yummy fudge, surprise, and both of us to indulge.
I make pudding is in the hundredth time, hand stuffed ago, the recipe is so simple and easy as in the notebook of recipes do not need to spy. While flavor vanilki, coming from the oven has contributed to more and more generation of an gastric juice and crazy unusually vkusnyuchimi smells, I thought I just can not stand! Every minute, peeping through the window oven: not ready right?
Imagine my disappointment when taking from the oven a beautiful view toasted pudding, allowing it to cool, cut it and ... realized that this product the food is simply not eat. Instead pudding was something sticky, goo!
long fingered in my head: Can I somehow forgot, forgotten, all the same did not make casseroles for a couple of months due to warm weather, which does not want to include oven. No, put all the ingredients and the right proportions.
Then I realized that the point here is the ill-fated cottage cheese! Always buy a cottage in a Russian store by the same manufacturer, but a few consecutive days there was no importation of fresh dairy products of this company and I decided to risk it: bought a hitherto never tasted cheese. And the right decision!
I wonder what does this cheese is made (or that are mixed into it further), if heated, it turns into a gooey mess like this??

A happy evening husband returned from a trip to study home, breathed yet lingers on the apartment vanilla flavor and happily said: "Mmmm! as a house, it smells tasty! What we have today is very special for dinner? Some berry pie? "
Yeah, but he is slacking in the trash ... Surprise failed ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment