Monday, November 29, 2010

Watch Operation Repo The Movie Free Online

Christmas begins with ... Fair!

Yes, exactly, since before Christmas, still almost a month, and the fair has opened up last Monday.

last year took my first familiarity with this, the most famous worldwide German Christmas market. Their enthusiasm, backed up by photographs, I described here . I myself was curious to reread their own experiences and compare them to the onset of this year. I want to say that virtually nothing has changed. Only this time I knew what to expect. But the impression because of this were not less bright. Maybe it's because a year has passed, now is the cold, City pulled off a golden autumn dress, and "dress up" in the winter dull gray, and the soul still want something bright and festive, cheer up!

far chosen we have now is not possible, therefore, went to Alexander platz, where the area had built a big fair.

As soon as we got there, again all spun: smells grill, smoked meats, spices, bright lights (which make even in daylight the holiday spirit), music, human noise, laughter, joy and joy in the eyes of others ...

Oh, how nice to get back into this whirlwind, to plunge into the magic world, to feel like a kid (as in the first all I wanted to eat it is Christmas cakes, after all how much I love them, I have already described in my "Ode lebkuchen" )! I will share with you my photo impressions.




Last year, his eyes spotted in the first place sausages and grilled meats, but this time can eat svezhekopchenenkoy Fish?



or HOT, just some bread from the oven?



liked here, these delicate and airy glass







incredible Beauty candles



such nice houses



funny, naughty snowmen



funny deer





and even Russian nesting dolls!





behold these "Crank" I'm still seeing the distance, named monsters, and how it was moee surprise that hit the mark! Toy colorful gubastiki In fact, it Monsters -)))



and how to do without my favorite cakes! in a very unusual, home-insulated form! )))



and this shop can be purchased a great variety of all braided stuff: baskets, vases, boxes, chairs and even bicycles for the smallest crumbs!





0 comments:

Post a Comment