Thursday, February 24, 2011

Citizens Bank Routing Number Nh

unexpected meeting

Today, I was unexpectedly ambushed meeting.
it occurred unexpectedly at the station S-banh (Bahn). In anticipation of the train, I walked along the platform and accidentally glanced to the right, seen near the rails a red furry beauty - a fox. Foxes in my life I have seen only in captivity in zoos, so in the first seconds does not even believe her eyes, because it was in the city and not on the edge, not around there is no forest or large green parks or nature reserves. A red cheat sniff out something that apparently was looking for, what you can eat.
Fortunately for me, I took my camera with me today, so the first reaction was the same - to rescue him from the case-bag and make a couple of shots before the arrival of the train. Several staff still managed to shoot.






0 comments:

Post a Comment