Monday, February 28, 2011

What Does It Mean When A Ring Worm Turns White

A dream in which everything becomes awkward

Dream big schoolyard playground, running around on her children 13-14 years old, playing in something, probably in football. With their teacher. But this is the edge of consciousness. I (the hero of sleep) I go to this territory, I too about 14 years, I'm from another school and will study in this. For some reason (introductory) know that I have the coolest school and very talented preochen. Now I must go to the teacher and show him preotlichnym way some steep theorem. Teachers about any schelyastye board shot down in the form of the gate. I take at the gate, clinging with one foot over the crossbar and hang upside down - one leg clings to the top board, the other turned in his knee, hanging upside down and in this position by hand to Church by air and surface schepastoy proof of the coolest of the theorem itself. The trouble is that my head is not the slightest track geometry, the mind is twofold - I'm not really aware that this is a dream, but I feel its utter unsuitability for the role of a wiseacre and geometry, and at the same time on my role responsibility - I understand that "the plot of" should I draw a blueprint and show a steep theory is very simple elegant way. This absurd situation where the head just embarrassed by this very strange role - why in such an awkward position? Why in the schoolyard? What's that playing soccer kids and their teacher before my "Geometry", which in my head there is no - awkwardness makes me faster, "squander" a dream, the next screen - I still hanging upside down on schepastyh boards scratched something like a crossed parabola, met the guys before playing soccer, watching, looking and teacher. Type them admiringly, confused. That is, they are very uncomfortable - the whole situation is completely wild, with which they interrupted the game, why should they watch with admiration on rough and indistinct figure it all that ... But such is the scenario role, they also - the characters sleep, they must play admiration as a teacher, he just frowns from internal discomfort, and carefully pushing the lips in delight interjection, which is obliged to say - actually, the whole dream explicitly rotated stuck in a rut plot to make my ear uttered this last sentence, in fact, absurd dream, I pasted it just is not your own hands, he is to unravel and he lacked the strength to dream, but this phrase heard very clearly, I am told - through the story - my nickname, which I am now going to be called: "a descendant of nesudby.

So look after this dream. Everything has its own, and the director of I'm not very. Sleep absurd, awkward.

0 comments:

Post a Comment