Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fondant Wedding Cakes With Tulips

"I love ....!"

Valentine's Day "legacy" on the mirror lifts in our entrance sign, playful, moving the beautiful Russian letters enticing pink lipstick, "I love ....!"
Ah, love, love ... Be sure to say
99.9%, that each of us would have automatically continued, "you" ... Well, can add such a name: "I love you, Masha, Sasha, Dasha ..."
But the love of others who were far away not in the first place, because it was written "I love YOURSELF !"
We all know the golden rule: "if you want to be loved, must first love himself to! "But it is not necessary because scream about it at every corner write about it in the elevator.
Although people may have already fully prepared to impose universal love, as it says: I love myself, and now it's your turn - like on me! But we must not forget that modesty still adorns ,.... especially the young (and I'm sure it is a young maiden wrote these things) owners of pink lipstick ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment